- St. Paddy's Day 2017 Mar 17
- Rally the Doves Feb 14 - Mar 12
- Gift Wrapping Dec 16 - 18
- A Time to Remember Dec 7
- Celebrate-A-Life Nov 18 - 23
- Oktoberfest 2016 Oct 22
- Spring Fashion 2016 Jun 18
- Vistas Run 2016 May 29
- St Paddy's 2016 Mar 18
- A Time to Remember Dec 2
- Vistas Run 2015 May 31
- Resource Centre May 13
- Cookbook Launch May 12
- St Paddy's 2015 Mar 14
- Gift Wrapping Dec 18 - 22
- A Time to Remember Dec 3
- Celebrate-A-Life Nov 13 -18
- Fall Fashion 2014 Oct 19
- Pub Night 2014 Sep 19
- Beach Party 2014 Jul 4
- Thrift Store 2014 May 24-25
- Vistas Run 2014 May 4
- St Paddy's 2014 Mar 15
- Gift Wrapping 2013 Dec19-23
- Celebrate-A-Life '13 November
- Fashion Show 2013 Oct 27
- 80's Party 2013 Sep20
- AGM 2013 Jul 31
- Pub Night 2013 Jun 21
- BCHPCA 2013 Jun 2-3
20th Annual Vistas Run-Walk
Sunday May 28, 2017
Pledge an All-Star or Team
Support a Team or All-Star listed below by making an online pledge at https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/12000
1. Select Vistas Run in "the fund your donation will support" drop down
2. Select Donate Now and enter an amount
3. Type in the "message for Ridge Meadows Hospice Society" box: team donation: then the name of the team your would like to support i.e. A Step Beyond, Save on Foods etc.
4. Fill in your payment and tax receipt details
5. Click "Complete Donation Now"
2017 Vistas Run Teams:
|Save On Foods Valley Fair Team|
|Centra Lawyers Team|
Make a pledge to this team using the following SD42 pledge page link:
2017 Vistas Run All-Stars:
Become an All-Star or Create a Team, available until May 13, 2017
Shine Bright in support of the Ridge Meadows Hospice Society 2017 Vistas Run!
- What is a Vistas Run All-Star?
- All-Stars help us raise additional funds through collection of pledges of $250 or more for the Vistas Run
- What does an All-Star receive?
- All-Stars receive a promotional poster personalized with their picture to use as part of pledge collection, complimentary race registration and complimentary race shirt
- All-Stars also receive promotion through social media and the Vistas Run website
- Can I put together a Team?
- Teams are a great way to highlight your organization and help us raise additional funds through collection of pledges of $500 or more
- What does a Team receive?
- Teams (up to 10) collect pledges of $500 or more. Team members receive a discounted registration fee, complimentary race shirt, and a promotional poster to use as part of pledge collection. Teams are promoted through social media and www.vistasrun.com
- Have a larger Team in mind?
- Contact us for details on registration fees and pledge amounts
Team and All-Star registrations available until May 13, 2017. Easy Sign-Up!
Completed forms can be submitted via email to: email@example.com
604-466-7722 ext 104